A Luxury Sailing Trip to the Cliffs of Moher
- Sailing trips to the Cliffs of Moher depart every Monday – Wednesday at 10.00h from Rossaveel Harbour
- A luxury sail south, along the Clare coast line
- Includes views of the rugged Burren, passing Black Head lighthouse at the entrance to Galway Bay
- See the famous Fanore Surfing Beach, the location of the infamous and world known Aileen’s Wave (100ft surf wave)
- Arrive at the world famous Cliff of Moher
- On the way back, pass the Aran Islands, and specifically the Inisheer Light House, spotting the Plassey ship wreck as seen on the start of the Father Ted
- If you’re lucky, get a visit from a dolphin near Inisheer beach!
|Cliffs of Moher Tour (max 10 passengers)||€ 1199|
- Min 6 hour trip; lunch served aboard
- All prices are inclusive of VAT
- We are fully insured with Lloyd’s of London
- See below for our contact info and map
- Service available from April until September.
Cancellation due to weather-related circumstances will be announced at least 24 hours prior to departure and Charter Ireland reserves the right to make this decision. Refunds will not be given for weather related delays or cancellations. Where possible a reschedule will be put in place for all customers. If spaces are unavailable then booking will be transferred to the next season.
Where a mechanical issue arises prior to departure, a full refund will be issued. We cannot be held responsible for any customer being unable to sail due to personal circumstances.