|Cliffs of Moher tour (per person, max 8)
- Min 6 hour trip; lunch served aboard
- To request a booking, fill out the Booking Request form on this page
- All prices are inclusive of VAT
- We are fully insured with Lloyd’s of London
- See below for our contact info and map
- Service available from April until September.
A Luxury Sailing Trip to the Cliffs of Moher
- Sailing trips to the Cliffs of Moher depart every Tuesday at 13.00h from Rossaveal Harbour
- A luxury sail south, along the Clare coast line
- Includes views of the rugged Burren, passing Black Head lighthouse at the entrance to Galway Bay
- See the famous Fanore Surfing Beach, the location of the infamous and world known Aileen’s Wave (100ft surf wave)
- Arrive at the world famous Cliff of Moher
- On the way back, pass the Aran Islands, and specifically the Inisheer Light House, spotting the Plassey ship wreck as seen on the start of the Father Ted
- If you’re lucky, get a visit from a dolphin near Inisheer beach!
Terms & Conditions
Cancellation due to weather-related circumstances will be announced at least 24 hours prior to departure and Charter Ireland reserves the right to make this decision. Refunds will not be given for weather related delays or cancellations. Where possible a reschedule will be put in place for all customers. If spaces are unavailable then booking will be transferred to the next season.
Where a mechanical issue arises prior to departure, a full refund will be issued. We cannot be held responsible for any customer being unable to sail due to personal circumstances.
Co. Galway Email
From Galway take the coast road (R336) through Spiddal to Rossaveal.
Follow the signs for Aran Ferries.
The Yacht will be moored at Terminal 3A which is the 1st ferry terminal on your right as you drive into Rossaveal Harbour, before the Aran Ferries terminals, and before the car park.
Overnight parking is available at Rossaveal Harbour for a charge of €5. As you drive down Rossaveal Harbour past the ferry terminals you will come to a small roundabout and just after the roundabout on your left hand side, there are 2 car parks on your left and you can avail of overnight parking in either of these car parks.
Please note that you are not permitted to park overnight in the Aran Ferries Car Park.