Overnight Trips to the Aran Islands
Are you planning a trip to the Aran Islands? Our Aran trips provide an alternative–and truly unique–way to get there: sailing trips to the Aran Islands on a 37ft luxury yacht!
Kick back and relax while your skipper literally sets sail for the Aran Islands, serving you lunch en route. You’ll get to explore Inishmore when you arrive and sample the local food and drink. Your accommodation is on the yacht, so you’ll return to your berth later in the evening to be gently rocked to sleep in the shelter of Kilronan Harbour. Breakfast is served at eight bells before casting off for home.
Aran Trip Itinerary
- 12.00h – Assemble at Rossaveel Harbour: tea/coffee and safety briefing on board the yacht
- 13.00h – Depart Rossaveel Harbour (~36k from Galway)
- 14.00h approx. – Light lunch en route*; the sail to Aran (Inishmore) takes ~3hrs
- 16.00h approx. – Arrive in Kilronan, Inishmore in time to explore the island
You will then have time for an evening meal while sampling some local entertainment in one of the restaurants and pubs on Inishmore and later return to your accommodation on the yacht
- 23.00h – Return to yacht to sleep
The following morning:
- 08.00h – Hot breakfast is served
- 09.00h – Set sail for Rossaveel
- 12.00h approx. – Arrive back in Rossaveel
* Lunch may be served in Rossaveel Harbour before departure if the weather is foul.
|Private overnight skippered charter (max 7 passengers)
Please contact us directly at ei.dn1561535245aleri1561535245retra1561535245hc@gn1561535245ikoob1561535245 to reserve
|Master Cabin (max 2 passengers)||€ 229pp|
|Starboard Cabin (max 2 passengers)||€ 199pp|
|Port Cabin (max 2 passengers)||€ 199pp|
|Single lounge berth (1 passenger)||€ 179pp|