Overnight Trips to the Aran Islands
Are you planning a trip to the Aran Islands? Our Aran trips provide an alternative–and truly unique–way to get there: sailing trips to the Aran Islands on a 37ft luxury yacht!
Kick back and relax while your skipper literally sets sail for the Aran Islands, serving you lunch en route. You’ll get to explore Inishmore when you arrive and sample the local food and drink. Your accommodation is on the yacht, so you’ll return to your berth later in the evening to be gently rocked to sleep in the shelter of Kilronan Harbour. Breakfast is served at eight bells before casting off for home.
Availability for our overnight trips to the Aran Islands can be seen and booked using the calendar.
|Private overnight skippered charter*||€ 1200|
|Overnight per person||€ 199|
|Master cabin upgrade (2ppl max)||€ 50|
* Max 7 passengers; please contact us directly at to reserve.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT
- We are fully insured with Lloyd’s of London
- See below for our contact details, parking info and map.
Aran Trip Itinerary
- 12.00h – Assemble at Rossaveel Harbour: tea/coffee and safety briefing on board the yacht
- 13.00h – Depart Rossaveel Harbour (~36k from Galway)
- 14.00h approx. – Light lunch en route; the sail to Aran (Inishmore) takes ~3hrs
- 16.00h approx. – Arrive in Kilronan, Inishmore in time to explore the island
You will then have time for an evening meal while sampling some local entertainment in one of the restaurants and pubs on Inishmore and later return to your accommodation on the yacht
- 23.00h – Return to yacht to sleep
- 08.00h the following morning – Irish Breakfast is served
- 09.00h – Set sail for Rossaveel
- 12.00h approx. – Arrive back in Rossaveel
Terms & Conditions
Cancellation due to weather-related circumstances will be announced at least 24 hours prior to departure and Charter Ireland reserves the right to make this decision. Refunds will not be given for weather related delays or cancellations. Where possible a reschedule will be put in place for all customers. If spaces are unavailable then booking will be transferred to the next season.
Where a mechanical issue arises prior to departure, a full refund will be issued. We cannot be held responsible for any customer being unable to sail due to personal circumstances.
Co. Galway Call +353 87 785 7731 Email
From Galway take the coast road (R336) through Spiddal to Rossaveal.
Follow the signs for Aran Ferries.
The Yacht will be moored at Terminal 3A which is the 1st ferry terminal on your right as you drive into Rossaveal Harbour, before the Aran Ferries terminals, and before the car park.
Overnight parking is available at Rossaveal Harbour for a charge of €5. As you drive down Rossaveal Harbour past the ferry terminals you will come to a small roundabout and just after the roundabout on your left hand side, there are 2 car parks on your left and you can avail of overnight parking in either of these car parks.
Please note that you are not permitted to park overnight in the Aran Ferries Car Park.